Storbon Stopa X Rock Venus - Don't Make I Suffer - ft Kay 2 (Prod By. BakDoor Classic) Download Mp3


GREAT HOPE MUSIC PRESENT.

New artist to GREAT HOPE MUSIC ( GHM ) by the name *Storbon Stopa* the guy from Northern Part of Ghana - Bongo Soe - he is an uplifting Musician now coming in to the entertainment industry of Ghana...

Rock Venus, the Founder and the CEO of Great Hope Music (GHM), the only talented guy that always on point, and making good music.. Facebook page is Rock Venus. He is a Blogger & Musician, He meet the Storbon Stopa in Tema on the 9th December
, 2019.. "The guy is very good and creative because of how he freestyle and how he pronounced his lyrics I love it" He added Storbon Stopa to his team as an uplifting music artist but not for contract...

This is the first song released from the Great Hope Music signer Storbon Stopa X Rock Venus featuring  Kay 2 ... Track tittle *DON'T MAKE I SUFFER* And it was produced by the Tema NewTown Sound Boss ... BakDoor Classic...

Share and Download the audio below


Storbon Stopa X Rock Venus - Don't Make I Suffer - ft Kay 2 (Prod By. BakDoor Classic)

=[ DOWNLOAD MP3 ]

Post a Comment

0 Comments