I Can't Stand A Jealous Lover - Curvy Nollywood Actress, Mary John, Discloses



The popular plus size Nollywood actress, Mary John has bemoaned the challenges she encounters as a curvy Television lady.

For the well- known single mum of one, who recently returned to the industry after a break to have her baby, she is tired of men who stare at her lustfully and pretend to love her truthfully.

In her words, " For the kind of body I have, men are always all over me, but due to determination and the drive I have, I know what I want, so I waved out all the temptations. Many of them were coming for the body not because they were in love with me, but as an experienced woman, I should know what I want, and I stood my grounds. "


The Bayelsa state indigent Miss John, avows that respectful, responsible, and God- fearing men turn her on, while an uptight man who thinks he owns the world is a total turnoff.

She said, " A man who does not understand that a woman too can be busy is a turnoff. Some men are so insecure that when she doesn' t take his calls, he would conclude that she' s with another man. Simply put, a jealous man is a big turnoff for me. "


More updates are on their way soon, please do not hesitate to scroll up to my profile and click on the follow button provided so that you don' t miss any of my interesting and entertaining updates again.

 
That is all for now guys, and I hope you enjoyed reading this article about Nollywood actress, Mary John. And If yes, I know you have a lot to say. So, Please do kindly drop your thoughts and suggestions using the comment section provided below.


And before leaving this page, please feel free to click on the like button together with the sharing tab to share this entertaining article with friends and family on various social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter. Thank you and stay blessed!

Post a Comment

0 Comments