WAHALA! This Popular Actress Says Her Bra Size Is Not In The Market, See Who



It is easy to admire a well-endowed woman, especially if she is a celebrity, but many do not know the struggles they go through, taming their endowment.


For someone like busty actress, Peggy Onah, she revealed that she usually faces a lot of stress getting her bra size in the market. 


She said;



“Getting my accurate bra size has always been challenging. My bra size is scarce and that makes it a herculean task searching for one. Because of this, I mostly wear smaller sizes.”


“Yes, I’m very busty but it is not something I flaunt at will. It’s my selling point but it’s not as if it has made way for me. For the jobs I do, I don’t even expose my boobs. I won’t say it’s my boobs that made way for me in the industry. I have only had to flaunt my boobs once or twice in a movie. I’ve had to refuse some boobs-flaunting roles for personal reasons. I want to work with my talent and not with boobs and if I have to flaunt it while I’m working, It will depend on the character I’m playing. It’s not as if I want to be getting jobs with my boobs


WATCH THIS:



 “I was supposed to play a bad girl role and I used the opportunity to flaunt it, because I’ve never flaunted it before. I had to flaunt it so that they’ll see what I have and maybe get similar jobs by so doing,” she said. “It’s my selling point. It’s full, cute and s*xy”


She actress also talked about what turns her on in a man and she said;



“What turns me on in a man at first appearance is his smell. My man has to smell good. A good smell would make me feel at home with him. It’s sensational and a turn-on for me.”

The actress went on to say that she isn’t married because she is scared of marital commitment


“It depends on what you mean. Marriage has always been a big deal, whether in Nollywood or elsewhere. But, I am scared of marital commitment because spending the rest of one’s life with someone with a different background, different belief system and perceptions is not a joke. The thought of that and so many other things about marriage make me scared,” she said


As expected, she said there are times she gets negative comments on social media, but she has learnt to wade them off. She added that she read Mass Communications in school and that has allowed her grow a tough skin.


In her words;


MUST WATCH:



“I understand that a lot of people on social media are frustrated so I don’t pay any attention to body shamers and negative comments. I either ignore or block them.”


What do you like about this actress?


Kindly share your opinion in the comment section.

Post a Comment

0 Comments